M.C

M.C

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quotes are my favorite

Global student... again. Sorry for the disappointment. If it ever was one.


The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of convenience but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

So true. Whenever one wants to be the person they want to be, when one desires the creation of a certain talent, or perhaps they wish to get to know someone... There has to be an amount of risk somewhere in there to make their wishes come true and a few (or a lot) moments of being uncomfortable.
Life is full of challenges. But, we are the ones to defeat them and survive them well. For they will make us ever-so stronger.

This exchange will no doubt be a challenge in so many aspects. All I know is, when I am able to get through a challenge, I am stronger. We can choose these challenges or they can fall upon us. I am choosing this one and hopefully the measure of my self will reach a high capacity.

" I never said it was going to be easy. I said it was going to be worth it"
and another one to end it. " I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment