
I miss this place.

But, I am learning to love this one.
I am going to take you on a once- in-a- lifetime tour through photographic memories of mine. German ones. I dont have too many photos, but that is beside the point. I am going to try.. and you are going to try as hard as you can to enjoy it.

It all started with saying goodbye to this.

and this.

of course this... Meine mutter. Aww.
And all the 6 other related human beings in my family.

and this...

and then I welcomed myself to this family.


Do not ask me how. Because, I have absolutely no idea.

I went to a language camp and 'learned German'... not. But, I really did enjoy placing that turtle and whatever that other animal is, next to eachother.

I took a trip to Leipzig and met Bach

Not to mention, Quedlensburg.. and took a crappy photo.


Halberstadt. Where I saw St. Nikolas's finger. Yes, really.

and not to forget my favorite Thai roommate. Meaw.

We played games.

We cried.

This girl litteraly bled. Like, sliced her finger and then had to go to the emergancy room.

we laughed.

and we loved.



and I played ukulele

and we ate a pig. Literally.
and then, then it was time to leave. And I had to find myself a new family. A new family, to whom lived in Forchheim, Franconia


A view I wake up to every morning. Nothing special, but you know. Germany is Germany.

I have eaten some pretty different, but at the same time, really good food.

room.... in case you were at all interested.

I have tried to survive my school. The one older than my country.

house

Erlangen. Crappy camera skills, sorry. That was on my way to language course, by the way.

BAMBERG

Bamberg




Nürenburg. AGH

Bamberg view from Altenburg.


Bambergs Venice


This should explain itself. Host family's niece. She had a birthday, and she is absolutely darling.


I love my german children's bookshelf.

I love learning French auf Deutsch. Not really,

I love this park. I do not know why. Maybe because it has a ginormous wall, which keeps me comfort. I had my first and hopefully last mental breakdown there.



I find these random excercise machines extremely funny. Dont ask me why.


What I would define as heaven in my mouth.

Tree of wisdom

pretty
I hope enjoyed this photographic walkthrough to some extent.
Update on me:
Kind of in a unpleasant mood at the moment, and I have no idea as to why my mood chooses to behave like this... but, it seems as though it is just the way it is.
Favorite things in Germany: Bakeries and the lovely aromas they give off. spazieren (walking around.. which I seem to do a heck of a lot. Going to Erlangen. Which I actually did today, I thought I would explore some more and ended up finding a 4 story book store. I spent 2 hours just reading children books.
Brotzeit. Bread time. Where you get 2 15 minute breaks in school to eat food.
Another favorite thing, whenever I recieve a test, I look at it sincerely as though I could possibly conquer it.. and then I realize that it is quite impossible to write anything down, so I just begin drawing pictures.
oh and running, which I havent done a lot of.
oh and swimming. The swimming pool is sooo cool here.
and the transporation system.
The list is endless.
What I miss: Saying whatever I want, whenever I want. Having friends. My cross country team. Feeling smart. Contributing in class. Understanding class. Bonneville shoreline trail. BYU campus. Driving.
Going to Frankfurt tomorrow for my host mom's marathon. I promise I will take more pictures there, and I promise to change my mood around.
No comments:
Post a Comment