Idolizing those who appear on every American's LCD screens, the magazines displayed in every American grocery store, the billboards and sides of internet browsers is not a thing I like to admit to. In fact, in recent times, I've looked down on those tweens/teens/those-in-their-twenties who shamelessly fall to sleep under posters of One Direction and Justin Bieber every night. I guess I fall as a product of my American culture and a hypocrite because I am so infatuated with this man.
This man: James Franco.
I swear the gods came together to fix up the perfect DNA when creating Franco. A living god, he is. It is my belief this man could make me a hypocrite to any of my current beliefs. I'd pray to him, follow his commandments, follow him to the promised land, ask him to forgive me of all my sins.. Practically anything that would get me closer to him and allow me to live with him someday.
Okay, okay, my infatuation is not quite so extreme but I would admit to him being my celebrity man crush any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment