





Well seeya 2011 and hello 2012
I spent my last hours of 2011 at my host mom's nephew's new years eve party. That party including many college aged students. I enjoyed myself. But, I'll be honest, it was a bit awkward with the language barrier and me being younger than everyone else and me being American, not only American but Utah/mormon/American. But, it was nevertheless good to just be spending my new years eve in a way I had never celebrated it before.
But, I had a good time. We had Raclette, played mario cart and super smash brothers on a game cube took pictures with the coolest storm trooper, played other games, lit fireworks, and then ended the night by going home and putting my head to rest at 2 a.m. No regrets.
New Years day it is a tradition (or atleast I think it is) to go visit family members and wish them a happy new year. Man these guys do so much with extended family. So we did that.
and shortly before those wonderful encounters I went on a stroll in the forest, which I tend to actually do quite a lot here. Seeing that one is right behind my house.
It was lovely, especially the fact that it was only 54 degrees outside. And there I wished the the camera a happy new year and now am wishing you one.
so, Happy New Year!
your friend (I hope),
McKenna
No comments:
Post a Comment